We are pleased to invite you to the ICA in West Africa Conference, October 28th – November 3rd 2018 at the Redemption Resort, Redemption Camp, 45 Lagos Ibadan Expressways, Nigeria.
This conference will be an opportunity to learn, share, strengthen the peer to peer approach and connect on the theme: Strengthening ICAs for Greater Effectiveness and Sustainability in West Africa.
The annual regional conference which started in 2015 is rotated between country members. So far three countries have hosted the conference namely: ICA Côte d’Ivoire in 2015, ICA Togo in 2016, Lambassa ICA Benin in 2017 and this year EPDI Nigeria is hosting the conference in Lagos.
The Conference Objectives
- Strengthen ICAs in ToP methodologies
- Share individual and collective experiences in the last 12 months, and celebrate each ICA
- Review our 3-year Strategic Plan and 1-year Action Plan and Develop the next one-year Action plan
- Discuss the way forward with our common proposal and Action plan
- ICA Country Annual Report of activities
- Review of the 3 year Strategic plan action made in Togo and way forward
- Review of ToP GFM Training conducted in 2017
- Conduct training/workshop in Action Planning Method
- Final review of the common project proposal
- Using the SMART Advocacy Strategy Worksheet
- Identify areas of strength and turn them to income-generating activities
- Draw up the next one-year Action plan
- Presentations on NGOs Financial Sustainability, Winning Proposal Writing Tips, Transparency and Accountability Mechanism in line with international best practices and norms.
For more information, please contact:- our partner in Nigeria : Hannah ANIGHORO, Tel +234 8034706367/+234 70 82001284 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org– Vice President: Yawo Gator ADUFU, Tel +228 90 90 02 72 Email email@example.com.