Taiwan is not on lockdown, so ICA Taiwan was ale to conduct two public, face-to-face training sessions in March. We had 40 people in a ToP Group Facilitation Methods 1 (Focused Conversation) course, and in April we had 20 people in a GFM 2 (Consensus Workshop) course.
We have also been doing lots of exploration of the virtual world, including:
- 5 virtual webinar session with colleagues in Malaysia and Singapore
- 5 virtual sessions with colleagues from Australia and New Zealand looking at our application of ToP (ICA’s Technology of Participation)
- Monthly regional dialogues on our Asia Pacific strategy
- Hosted a meeting with ICA USA and ICA Associates Canada on ToP virtual training
- Conducted a virtual Focused Conversation course with colleagues from Nepal and India
- Hosted 6 global invitation gatherings
- We are exploring taking GFM 2, Imaginal Learning and Participatory Strategic Planning online as well.
- Reaching out to the ICA network for other language offers of the the original or new webinars.